Jake Goldberg: Pacman (Arcade 5+1) 3,333,360 high score submission

Home forums Leaderboard Hi-Score Submissions Jake Goldberg: Pacman (Arcade 5+1) 3,333,360 high score submission

Do you accept this submission?

Pac-Man (Arcade 5+1)

• YES100.00%6 votes
  • NO0%0 votes
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JakePG

Jake Goldberg

Date:  4/14/2021

Settings:  5+1 settings

Score:  3,333,360

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/988381732

Mark Singleton
    Keymaster

Congratulations Jake watched this earlier today what a fantastic surprise to wake upto.

It’s a maoooosive Yes vote from Me.

pacman83

Congratulations once again Jake.

Yes vote 👌

Renegade_Figueroa
    Participant

Voted yes. You showed the board which was a proper Pac PCB, It was 5+1, no cheating that I can think of.

marleyman999

Unequivocal Yes from me. The rise of Jake from newbie to joining the ranks of perfection has been beyond my wildest comprehension. I even had a look on messenger last night to see when Jon messaged me to tell me that Jake was playing Pac-man..25th November 2020…which if i’m not mistaken was 141 days from then to Perfect. I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of something very special. Congratulations Jake & thank you for making a Pac-Man geek very very happy. Well done brother!

Mark Singleton
    Keymaster

Big congratulations Jake your score has been accepted.your entry will be updated on the relevant leaderboards.thank you for submitting to our leaderboard.

JakePG

Thanks everybody for voting.  So happy my score has been accepted.  Can’t wait to play more.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.